“Extensive research suggests that the first few years of a child’s life have a large effect on their future outcomes and their future position in the income distribution.”
EdComs recognises the power that Early Years education has to change lives. We have extensive experience of working in early years settings including:
- Change4Life: Developed materials for use in Children’s Centres to ensure that messages about healthy eating and being active were reaching the most deprived families.
- Food Standards Agency: Created and coordinated a targeted outreach programme in Wales in primary school in deprived areas designed to raise awareness of food hygiene issues
- P&G: Conducted qualitative research, including observations, in nurseries in Germany and Belgium to test how Kandoo sampling materials were being used
- Kimberly-Clark Professional: Produced educational content aimed at 3-11 year olds called ‘Hand Wash heroes’
- Boots Soltan: We support in running a sun-safety programme for EYFS and primary school pupils